Friday, January 4, 2008

Boise Botanical Gardens


As I posted previously, I was pretty devastated by the fact that we didn't get to see the lights at Temple Square while we were in Salt Lake. I had the idea to go to the Boise Botanical Gardens because I had heard that they decorate with Christmas lights. I figured it would be an okay replacement for Temple Square. So we went the weekend before Christmas with our friends Zach and Cassie to find a little Christmas Cheer. Well, boy was I right, it was better than okay, it was GREAT! I could not believe how beautiful it was. There were so many lights! They had hot cocoa and cookies which were mighty tasty, as well as little fires in large bins throughout the gardens that you could stand by to warm yourself. They even had Santa Claus, which you can see Ava was thrilled about. Besides the fact that it was fah-reezing, we had a great time. We kept Ava bundled up in her carseat and she kept pretty warm and cozy. We had a really great time, so for those of you who live here in the Treasure Valley, you might want to think about going next year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: