Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1/2 Years Old!

I am a day late at getting this posted. Mostly because I had just finished the scrapbook page when I accidentally turned off the computer and lost the whole thing! I was so upset. Anyway, on a much happier note, yesterday was a big day. Ava turned 6 months old! I can't believe we have had her for half of a year already. It doesn't seem that long, but at the same time it feels like she has been a part of our family forever. Does that make sense? She is such a joy in our lives and Josh and I are the proudest parents in the world. Ava was pretty upset that we weren't able to make it to her Red Robin birthday lunch. She was really looking forward to it. But luckily for us, Josh has promised that we can go this weekend.


7 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Dang she is cute! I can't believe that it has already been 6 months. The crazy thing to me is in less time then that I will have a baby of my own! haha :) Crazy!!

Happy 1/2 birthday Ava!

Nadine said...

that is the cutest picture ever!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Make sure you and the pups sing happy b-day to her. I'm way impressed with your scrapbooking skills...someday you'll have to teach me.

amber buhrley said...

lindsie...
All the posts were so cute and fun. I was happy to be updated on your life which is really ironic that I live across the street and havent talked to you forever! The pictures of Ava eating are adorable and remind me that I have sweet potatoes for you in my freezer if you still want them!

Lesley said...

What a little babe! You are going to have to teach me digital scrapbook! I will be in touch.

Travis and Lindsey said...

I love your scrapbook page. I want to learn how to do that so bad! I love to see all of the pages you put on your blog! As always little Ava is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ava! Seriously, it only gets better! You and Josh are in for a treat with that little angel girl! I was just looking at Maddox this morning and I was shocked at how big he's gotten lately! They really do grow up too fast! Give her a squeeze for me!