Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Silver Bells



Merry Christmas Everyone! We have had a great morning so far. Ava, although still too young to understand, has made it so much fun for us this year. Here are a few picture of her in her Christmas PJ's, mostly for Papa and Grandma. The beautiful bells were given to us as a Christmas gift last year from my dad. They are absolutely beautiful. When I took these pictures this morning, I thought they turned out so cute that I should post them so Papa could see his first granddaughter all wrapped up in the bells. Merry Christmas mom and dad.

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

She is so beautiful! I am glad you guys had such a great Christmas!

Travis and Lindsey said...

The little bell pictures are adorable! It's funny I bought the same little outfit for Hali - it's so cute! We've got good taste!

Nadine said...

what a little cutie. i hope you display those bells in your house around the holidays.