Friday, January 4, 2008

Warning!!!!!

The following blog contains a major overload of posts so be prepared. I finally got all of our pictures transferred over to my new laptop so I finally got around to posting all about the happenings of our lives in the past couple of weeks. Sorry, I will try to keep up on it better now that our lives are getting back to normal and we are finding our routine again. It was fun having Josh home for a few days, but it sure is hard getting back in the swing of things.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

So I have to share that Ava has probably one of the cutest baby smiles I've ever encountered.

skbkmjfamily said...

lindsie,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The class starts the 15th, and I actually babysit during it. So, pop in and say hi. I can't wait, I love her class, but I love the kids more right now. Cute family