Friday, January 4, 2008

It Finally Happened...


Ava can sit up in her Bumbo! We have been trying to get her to sit up in it since she was three months old but her head would just keep falling back. So we put it away for a while and I decided to test it out the other day and sure enough, she could do it. I was so excited! Almost six months old, but she is finally doing it. She has also started playing with toys and it is so fun to watch her shake her rattles. Now if only we could get her to roll over. I know I shouldn't be stressing, but I think it is just that first-time mom in me that is just wanting to make sure she is doing everything okay.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

About Me said...

Hey Linds- I am so excited that Ava is starting to like her Bumbo. I use Ellie's all the time. Ava is too cute and I can't believe that they are already 6 months old.