Monday, December 10, 2007

We Wish You a Merry Christmas...





Ava was in rare form today... She actually smiled a few times while I was taking some pictures. I was so happy with how well the pictures turned out. Even better though, she took a really long nap and instead of using the time to get my house cleaned or get the sugar cookies made that I need to have done for a little progressive dinner we are having with a few families in our neighborhood, I used the time to scrapbook the pictures. I was so excited to use some of the Christmas scrapbooking supplies I had been downloading. Now, I am feeling very crunched for time to get everything done, what's new. Well, it snowed here today and I am just loving it. A little has actually even stuck, but, now the sun is shining so I doubt it will last. I love this time of year, I am trying to enjoy all the season has to offer, but I know it is going to fly by way too quickly!

7 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I absolutely love the one where she's holding the candy cane; very cute.

Nadine said...

so cute! where do you get them printed? are they printed 12x12?

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Wow - you are really getting into this digital scapbooking thing - aren't you?!? All your pages always look amazing.

Little Ava is sooo cute! I can't wait to see her again! What are your plans for the holiday? Are you coming down? Let me know when you'll be here next.

WhiteEyebrows said...

There are days I wish we could be neighbors. I think we would make the best of neighbors. I wouldn't be a psycho neighbor, and I would definitely enjoy sampling your sugar cookies just to make sure they were JUST right.

You are my inspiration LmcD.

Amberlee said...

Wow she is so adorable. I can not belive how big she has gotten. Digital scrapbooking.... What will they come up with next. I love it though. Where did you find that?

The Grantham Family said...

You know that I already made the phone call to give my compliments on your pages that are soooo cute. BUT just to reiterate the holy cuteness of the pages, I LOVE them and I LOVE little Ava!!

Charise said...

I love the pages! And Ava is such a cutie too :)