Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas to All...

This is our first official family Christmas card. Yes, Josh and I are missing from it...for more than one reason but I think Ava is cute enough to hold her own on this card. Maybe next year we will actually get on top of it and get a family picture taken for the Christmas card. I'll leave you in suspense on that one. Anyway, we hope all of you who read our blog have a very Merry Christmas and that 2008 brings all the joy and happiness you could ever ask for. I know I am looking forward to the fresh start that a new year brings. I plan on making the most of 2008!


4 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Thanks for the Christmas Card! I loved it! Little Ava is a doll! Have an amazing Christmas!

Nadine said...

i love your christmas card. i was wondering where you and josh were. i contemplated sending one of just brener. i hope you guys have a merry christmas.

Lesley said...

Lindsie- I am so glad you found me! Your little Ava is so freakin' cute. Life at Arrowhead is the same! We miss your funny personality. I can't wait to show everyone your page.

Anonymous said...

I loved your Christmas card! You are so creative and Ava is an angel! Wishing you a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love you guys!