Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Post Overload!

So, I know that this is post overload, but I couldn't resist posting a picture of my new entry table. I have waited so patiently to get a table and we finally found a reasonably priced one at R.C. Willey a week ago, not to mention, we had a gift card we needed to use. I was so bummed when they told me I would have to wait two days for it to get to the warehouse so I could pick it up, but I finally got it and I am loving it. It gives me another great place to decorate for the holidays. Anyway, sorry to bore you, but I wanted to post a pic for my mom to see. Love ya mom!



3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I love the table! I can't wait to get in our house and be able to start getting cute little additions for the house. I am already keeping my eyes open for a hallway table like that for when you walk in our house!!

I miss your partyfrific parties!

Nadine said...

very cute. i wish i had your decorating sense.

Anonymous said...

Serious - When are you going to come and decorate MY HOUSE? I need help!