Sunday, October 21, 2007

What Would Life be Like Without Friends...


Today I put Ava in this cute little outfit after church. It was a gift from my best friend Lindsy. Ever time I have looked at Ava today it made me realize how lucky I am to have such a great friend and great friends in general. I have been home from St. George a little over a week and I am really starting to miss all of my great friends like crazy. It was so nice to spend time with all of you while I was down there and of course there just wasn't enough time. Linds, thanks so much for this cute outfit, I can't wait for you to start having children, they will be the best dressed kids around. I'm missin' ya and hope to see you soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hat! How original! About friends: I have found out that old friends are the best friends, aren't they? The friends that stick by your side for the long haul!

Nadine said...

she looks so cute. and her nursery is adorable. i think you should come to my house and decorate for me someday.