Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's Halloween!





I cannot believe it is already Halloween, it really snuck up on me this year. I just barely put decorations out this past weekend. I am really sad about this because normally I really like to make a big deal out of holidays, and I always bake and decorate sugar cookies, but I just didn't get to it this year.

This past weekend was a fun one. Friday night, we left Ava with my great sister-in-law Tiffani while we went on our first official date since Ava was born. Boy was it fun. We were invited to a Halloween costume party at a comedy sportz club. We went with our friends Zach and Cassie and had a blast. We dressed up '70's style (check our Josh's shoes) and they dressed up country. The comedy sportz show was so much fun and it was so nice to have a night without Ava, even though we were both missing her like crazy.

Saturday was our ward Trunk-or-treat. We have a huge ward and it was a little chaotic, but it was really great. We were able to dress Ava up in her little pumpkin costume and show her off. The best part was the costume was nice and toasty and it put her right to sleep. I can't wait until she is a little older and can understand it all a little bit better.

I have been experimenting with the digital scrapbooking. Thanks Jessica, for helping me get started. It is very addicting. I am working on a Halloween page right now and will post it soon.

Hope everyone else has a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yipee! I am glad that you've started the digital scrapbooking. I can't wait to see what you have put together. It really is so addicting!!! Cute pics, I love Ava's little pumpkin costume!