Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My SCARY attempt!

Okay, so this is my first attempt at a digital scrapbooking page. I am having problems adding little embellishments right without it pulling up a white box behind it, so this page doesn't have any cute ribbons or anything. Hopefully, I will get it figured out. I have been using Photoshop Elements and it isn't too difficult for the most part, I just can't figure out the white box problem.
Hopefully from here the pages will just keep getting better and better. I just can't wait until I figure out how to add all of the cute embellishments because they are what really complete a page in my opinion.
These pictures are of Ava dressed in her $1 bin Target specials (hat and socks). Only $2 and what do you get... a great photo shoot opportunity, can't beat that deal!
Well, I am a little addicted to this digital scrapbooking.Yesterday, I spent all of my Ava-free time downloading tons of free stuff. I honestly cannot believe how much free stuff is out there, there is no need to ever buy any supplies. My husband had no idea how little it would cost him when he got me the Photoshop Elements program. Cheapest hobby I have ever had and no where near as overwhelming as traditional scrapbooking, which I just never could bring myself to do.

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm very impressed Lindzer! Good job!

Jess said...

It looks Awesome! I agree with you on the embellishment thing!! Keep up the good work:)