Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Our Little Lady!

Today is a BIG Day! Ava turns one! We have had her in our lives for one whole year and we have loved every minute. What was life like before her? She is our constant entertainment! We love her so much and couldn't have asked for more! We are having a little party tonight with family and close friends. It should be exciting. I have been working on her birthday cake for a couple of days now, still don't know how it is going to turn out, but here's to hoping it's great. Can't wait to share about Ava's first birthday, stay tuned...

12 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

Happy bday Ava! Give your parents hell!

Nadine said...

happy birthday little ava. good job on the announcements, they are so cute. post a pic of the cake when you're done.

Mindi said...

what a darling invite!! you have the greatest ideas....
i am sitting here thinking if you were the one who sent me the email saying you were going private and i didn't send it back....was it you? i want to be in on this, and you are still here, but i don't know if i snubbed that on accident. i am getting old and senile. help me out.

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday little babe! You are so sweet I can't even stand it! Have a great day.

krista said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest baby girl ever!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Linds did you take these pic? I want to know what camera you are using they are amazing. Happy Birthday to Ava you are such a doll.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Linds are you taking these pic? I want to know what camera you are using and do you have CS3? Happy Birthday Ava.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I can't believe Ava is ONE! CRAZY! I hope you guys had a great and enjoyable day! Post pictures soon! Happy (belated) bday Ava!

Hess Family said...

Happy Birthday cute little Ava! Linds I just can't get over how much she reminds me of you!! She is so adorable. I hope she had a wonderful B-day. It seems crazy it has been a year!

Krissy said...

Happy birthday Ava! I love love love your invite picture with her little tear...how cute is she?

Dalton Family said...

It goes so fast! She is beautiful!

Brittany said...

Happy belated birthday, Ava! I love the invitation, so cute. You are so creative.