Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You May Think You Know, But You Have No Idea...

The True Story of Lindsie McDaniel:

Okay here is more info. than you ever wanted to know:


P.S. I will fully admit that I am using this particular picture because I am somewhat thin in it. Plus it was one of the only pictures I could find that was of just me. But mostly it is just because I'm thinner in it. It just makes me realize I have a lot of work to do. I better get my butt to the gym, or maybe I will just stay home and eat a cookie.

Jobs I've Had:
1. Kate's Kitchen (server)
2. Play It Clean Video (those were the good old days)
3. Clothestime (for about 2 months when I first moved to S.G.)
4. Don Jose (server)
5. Elementary teacher (3rd and 5th Grade)
6. Stay-at-home mom ( least pay, most rewarding)

Movies I can Always Watch:
1. Grease
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Zoolander
4. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies (right Pam?)

Places I've Lived:
1. Cache Valley (Logan, North Logan, Hyde Park)
2. St. George
3. Boise
4. California

T.V. Shows I Enjoy:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. American Idol
5. MTV Reality Shows (Real World, The Hills, Newport Harbor)
6. Dancing With The Stars
I am going to stop there before everyone realizes just how big of a t.v. junkie I am.

Favorite Food:
1. Cafe Rio (only two more weeks until we are reunited!)
2. anything mexican
3. anything I don't have to cook
4. Fiesta chicken

Websites I Visit:
1. All of you lovely people's blogs ( I don't know what I ever did before I became a blog stalker)
2. My Family website
3. Kraft.com (tons of great easy recipes, not that I cook or anything, but I am going to start trying)
4. All the boring websites to pay bills

Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. St. George
2. Anywhere Tropical
3. Cafe Rio

Blogger Buddies to... Tag Your It:
1. Lindsay
2. Brittany (here's a good way to break in your new blog)
3. Nadine
4. Tiffani (bite the bullet and write something, it will feel great!)

P.P.S. I just finished a cookie

6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Too freaking funny Lindzer! MK & A Olsen are the greatest. Now I have to ask you - have you gotten into High School Musical? Because, if you haven't seen YOU WILL LOVE IT! I am hooked right now!

The Grantham Family said...

I am glad you had time to blog today while I was sweating sweat! That was fun to read....also, I noticed where that picture was taken...oh yea baby! Think about it, March 9, 2008!

WhiteEyebrows said...

No surprises here, except for the mary kate and ashley thing. Ugh. Barf.

I miss cafe rio too. Can we go every day when we are in St. George? I think we can con ryan into that... maybe he'll even pay once ;)

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

I will go everyday if you will and I love the idea of Ryan paying, however, everyone does not have the privledges that mysam has.

Anonymous said...

First off, I worked at Clothestime too and it sucked!
I LOVE DIRTY DANCING! The best line in the movie is, "Nobody puts baby in the corner" Yowza! I love Johnny!

Nadine said...

i love your posts linds. i can always hear your voice as i'm reading. thanks for the tag. it may take me a while, but i'll get there. cant wait to see ya in a couple of weeks.