Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm a Dummy

Okay, so to clear up any confusion, including my own. Your comments haven't been posting because I chose to moderate the comments that people leave. Anyway, I had no idea what that meant, but now that I do, it is pretty cool. Anyway, I will keep up on it now that I know what I am doing. And to think I was feeling sorry for myself that no one ever wanted to leave comments on my blog. Silly me. Thanks, for all your comments. We are looking forward to a visit down south conference weekend. Can't wait to introduce Ava to you guys. She is doing so great, besides the fact that we just found out she has thrush. Her and I are both got a perscription and we should have it taken care of in no time. She doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. Otherwise, we are feeling great and loving life. I love being a mom, which has actually really surprised me!

6 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Okay - u r a dummy! haha j/k! I came to your blog and was like, "I swear I left a comment on this post already," but it wasn't there, so I left another one and then when it told me it was in moderation I remember I had. So, you might have gotten a few double comments from on a couple posts!

YEY!! You are coming down! I will be waiting to pretend that little Ava is mine! hehe :) j/k! Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

THRUSH SUCKS! Ugh! I'm glad its not to bad for you guys. We had our fair share of it; poor Maddox! Stay healthy and travel safe! BTW - You'll love Ashton, ID! It's so beautiful! Be sure to float the river -- the water temp. is perfect and hit Mesa Falls! It's so gorgeous!

Momma Mags said...

I have been stalking your blog for awhile now thanks to your neighbor and my daughter, Lindsay Grantham!
Ava is beautiful, but you already knew that. I love looking at all your pictures, you really have a knack for getting great shots. I hope to be able to see Ava in person the next time you visit sunny St. George. Note: I doubt you will need the rain boots down here, but they do make a fashion statement. Adorable!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Beckie, I am so glad someone can relate to this whole thrush situation. Josh's dad actually lives in Ashton and we have been to Mesa Falls, they are both beautiful. I totally want to float the river, that would be a blast.

Momma Mags,
You are more than welcome to stalk me whenever you want. I will try and stop by either your work or home while we are in St. George. I will get your number from Lindsay. Are you planning another trip up this way anytime soon?

Nadine said...

oh man...we will be going up north for conference. i swear this always happens. maybe i'll be able to see you before we leave or when we get back. what days will you be here.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Nadine, we are coming the Thursday before conference Oct. 4th and then I will be there for the whole next week. Ava and I will fly home on Oct. 12th so I would imagine you will be back before then. Don't stress we will work something out.