Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm addicted!!!

Okay, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and see what all of the fuss is about....Holy Cow....I am in love! I could not put this book down. We went up to Josh's family reunion, and let's just say, his family probably didn't see much of me. I just stayed in our room and read. The only time his family did see me, I was going on and on about how I am in love with a vampire. Luckily, my niece was also reading the book and could relate. Anyway, is it totally lame that I am crushing on a seventeen year old vampire? Don't answer that. I was so worried that I would finish Twilight and not have New Moon that I drove into town, we were staying up in a cabin in the mountains, to go to Deseret Book and get the next two. I finished Twilight just as we were pulling back into Boise, which is so strange because normally I can't read in the car, but I was just so into it. Anyway, I am already way wrapped up in New Moon and can't put it down. Thank you so much to everyone who blogged about this series, I can't imagine my life without it.
Also, for all you Twilight fans, I just came across this great website about Twilight. Anyway, the best part is.. they are making a movie and on the website Stephanie Meyer, lists and provides pictures for all of the actors that she would like to play the various roles. Anyway, it was really interesting seeing who the characters looked like in her mind. The website is www.stepheniemeyer.com. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE to read this series! Everyone has been talking about it! I'm a little nervous because everyone said that you can't put it down, so I need to clear my schedule! Thanks for blogging about it!