Thursday, September 6, 2007

Big Daddy McD

1. Who is your man? Josh McDaniel
2. How long have you been together? 6 years last month
3. How long dated? We dated for 5 months, engaged for 3 months
4. How old is your man? 27
5. Who eats more? he does
6. Who said “I love you” first? I honestly can't remember, kind sad
7. Who is taller? Josh 6'3"
8. Who sings better? Josh FOR SURE! He's really good and I am pretty much tone deaf.
9. Who is smarter? I think we are equally smart, but in totally different areas
10. Who’s temper is worse? Mine is more frequent, but Josh has his days
11. Who does the laundry? Over the course of our marriage we have gone back and forth, but I do it more now because I am home all day.
12. Who does the dishes? Josh. I cook and he cleans.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Josh
14. Who pays the bills? Me, but once again we have gone back and forth, I am just home now.
15. Who is better with the computer? Josh, but I'm not too bad either.
16. Who mows the lawn? I do most of the time, but Josh trims!
17. Who cooks dinner? Taco Bell, Texas Roadhouse, Carrabbas, and sometimes me.
18. Who drives when you are together? He usually drives, but I occasionally take a turn.
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever gets the card out.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Josh
22. Who's parents do you see the most? Probably mine, they have already been up a few times since Ava was born.
23. Who kissed who first? Josh swears it was me, but I don't know what he's smokin' it was totally him.
24. Who asked who out? Josh asked me out within the first 2 minutes after I met him. He was trying to beat someone else to the punch.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? probably me, but Josh is a softy, especially when it comes to Ava.
27. Who has more friends? It's hard to say, it is probably equal, but we are pretty content just being together as our own little family.
28. Who has more siblings? He does for sure. 2 brothers and 5 sisters. I only have 2 brothers and 1 sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We are pretty equal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this! I'm going to copy on my blog!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Oh Josh Josh... that was so funny that day when he ran and asked you out. You and I both know we have/had a name for his actions, but is too bad to put on the blog huh?!? Oh the days - can you believe it has been 6 years?!? Crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Josh here....I am curious to know the name of my actions.....let me guess: Suave. Am I right?