Friday, August 1, 2008

Ava's Future Career...?

Playboy Playmate? AHHHH! I would die!
Ava was so excited to get in the tub last night. I had to take some pictures.
To my surprise she totally started posing.
Okay, I have heard of a double chin, but I have never heard of double cheeks!
...booty cheeks, that is.
Luckily I don't think Hugh Hefner excepts women with this much junk in the trunk.
I think we are safe!

Just a reminder....

No that is not resi-poo on her booty, it is a little mole.

And just because she is so dang cute I threw in a few more.



Gotta love bathtime.

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Won't lie, baby bath pictures are some of my favorites.

Brittany said...

Linds, she is sooooo cute! What a beauty. I love the little butt show, but the one with her hair done up; adorable! She is a riot...

My suggestion for her career is model. Everytime that camera is out, she poses! She doesn't have to give you a smile, even her frowns are great, she knows how to work the camera! What a doll baby.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Linz - Playboy is for sure going to be calling her! Are you kidding me? She is such a dang cutie!

Also, that last post kind of bugged me. Ava is doing awesome and how dare her doctor take from that. On the other hand I'm so glad she is doing so well with the adjustments. I can't wait for her and Nathan to meet! hehe :) Call me soon!

Kirsten Brockner said...

She loves her a camera! very cute. good to hear she is doing so well making progress. Moms know best.

Mindi said...

why is it that dimples on a baby's butt are ADORABLE, but on ours, they are HIDEOUS???

double standard= NO FAIR.

too cute!

Julie Freeman said...

she is so cute! you have the funniest sense of humor!