Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MAKE IT STOP!!!

I can't put it down! All I want to do is read, read, read, and I just don't have the time!
I am so torn, I am reading every chance I get and I just can't get through it fast enough, but at the same time, I want it to last forever! I feel like I need to read it as quickly as possible so the chances of coming upon spoilers are less likely. I am already really worried about getting on others' blogs just in case they posted about it. I am loving every second of it so far, hope I love the rest...
Go Team Edward!
Honestly, how can I be in love with two men at once (Josh and Edward), especially when one of them is a 17 year old fictional character!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

i am still waiting for my friggin copy to come in the mail via amazon. i don't know why i thought that was a good idea.....

i keep worrying i'm gonna see a "spoiler", too....

Brittany said...

I was waiting for my copy from Amazon too, but couldn't help it. I went out and bought one. I can't put it down, but have hardly had a chance to read, like I wish I could! That's why I haven't blogged either... I love that your already done. I'm no like page 500