Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bittersweet Relief...

How do I say goodbye? I finished it! I'm having mixed feeling about being done. In my quest to fill my vampire void upon completing Breaking Dawn, I did a little net surfing. I found these t-shirt idea here.
I would love to buy this shirt for Josh. But I'm sure he would rather me get him this one:


Josh and I had different ideas the first couple of days after I got the book because all I wanted him to say was, "Honey, you work hard, why don't you go read your book while I _________________ (insert household/Ava responsibility of your choice).

and for some reason he just wasn't telling me what I wanted to hear, I'm now thinking maybe he was feeling a little cheated on.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally with you! I'm so sad, but I loved the way it ended. I was looking at her website and she's doing another book from Edwards point-of-view, so atleast we have that to look forward too! I LOVE the "My Wife Thinks I'm Edward" shirt! My husband relates! Keep in touch cutie!

Mindi said...

love those signs!!! i just BARELY got my book today, so tomorrow it's ON.