Friday, May 23, 2008

White Trash Bunco Night!

Well folks, it just ain't gonna get any better than this! This past week was our monthly Bunco night and somehow we have decided that Bunco isn't enough and now these special nights, just got a lot more specialerer with "themed" nights. Our lovely hostess, Auna themed her night "White Trash" and boy did it turn out to be one trashy night. I was so pumped that everyone went all out and it made for an incredibly fun night.
Here's a close up of my attire... I'm gonna leave it up to your imagination what my shirt says, because I do try to keep this blog PG. Let's just say it rhymes with Camel Towing... oh wait... shoot! This shirt can be yours if you just find a sweatshirt to chop up into a very unflattering cut, surf the net looking for just the right graphic, and finally print on iron-on transfer paper... and
Voila! You've just made yourself a very w.t. shirt in a very w.t. way. I think it was a hit...
...but even better.... Look what I won!
for making this...
All it took 3 boxes of chocolate pudding, a package of oreos (minus the creamy filling) , and a package of bubblegum cigarettes.

This trashy dish came in a very close second though.
Taco in a bag!
Have you heard of it? Take some chili, pour it into your bag of chips, top with lettuce, cheese, and ranch dressing. Eat right out of the bag. Doesn't get more w.t. than this. Boy were they tasty though.

I was so excited to come home and display my new china. I think it looks perfect there.
I could have ended the night right there and been totally happy, but it just got better. I WON! After tying with my friend, Lindsay, for Most Buncos, we had a bunc-off and I became the winner of a duct tape wallet complete with a $35 gift card to the restaurant, Donny Mac's Trailer Park Cuisine. Yes it is actually a restaurant! It is this little restaurant in down-town Boise that I have heard is delicious. Can't wait to go try it out!

I really feel so lucky to have met such fun women up here! Thanks, ladies, for such a fun evening. I'm sure there are many more to come!

14 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I love Bunco and I can only imagine how much more fun it would be if I were dressed up trashy like! haha :) What a fun group of friends you have!

Jess said...

That looks like it was so much fun!!! I love your shirt, and everyone elses outfits!! I may have to have a white trash party!!!

WhiteEyebrows said...

wow... wow... wow.. I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. On so many levels. Speechless.

Hess Family said...

That looks fun! You are very lucky to have such a fun group of women to party with. I love your shirt. I really laughed at the shirt that said "Who's your daddy?" Congrats on your new china!

Mindi said...

oh. my. GOSH. that is seriously my most favorite post i have read in the past month (and believe me, i read ALOT!)
i love the camel towing shirt (and the fact that you would type that) and the pregnant chick smoking with the baby on hip was priceless!

Dalton Family said...

Too funny! I have been to many bunco groups but I have never seem that! I love it!

Brittany said...

What a cute idea for bunco...maybe we should srart themes for our bunco nights? You looked way sexy...

Charise said...

I absolutely love it! Themed bunco! I also love your creation! :)

Nadine said...

i especially like your mullet

Julie Freeman said...

Who are those ladies!?! WOW...and I thought I knew you guys? :)

Frickster said...

i wish this blog was updated more frequently.

Russ said...

How fun to find you! I was looking at Brooke's blog and came across you! I noticed you are making digital scrapbook pages . . . how do you like it and what program are you using?

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I have been wanting to do a bunco night with my friends! Would you do me such a solid favor and call me about it? I need some advice! And, I FINALLY read the Twilight series (all three books in three days!) and I know you love them so we can talk! Serious, call me! Pam has my numbers! Love ya, miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here joshandlindsie.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research presents that nearly 90% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.