Monday, April 7, 2008

1 Month Older and Wiser Too...

How can you resist that sweet little face? Boy have we enjoyed these last nine months! We couldn't have asked for a smoother nine months... minus our recent ear infection. Ava has made the transition into parenthood so much fun. She is a very laid back, go with the flow kind of gal and we have just loved her for it. We are now getting a little antsy for her to show us a little more of that energy that must be building up inside of her. She hasn't made much of an attempt to accomplish tasks such as rolling over, sitting up by herself, crawling, etc. We are excited for her 9 month dr. appointment tomorrow. We are looking forward to hearing what the pediatrician has to say and hoping that she has some advice for us to encourage Ava to be a little more ambitious when it comes to trying new things. No Red Robin birthday dinner tonight, but we did have a really fun FHE barbeque with our great friends in the neigborhood! Thanks guys for such a fun night!

10 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

I am pretty sure these are my favorite pictures of Ava. She looks so sweet and what a great prop! Photshoot # 8,768,997 and LOVIN' it!

Nadine said...

i think you're going to have a hard time disciplining when it comes to that time. she's too dang cute.

WhiteEyebrows said...

sometimes I just leave your blog up so I can listen to your music selections.

While I usually hate music on blogs (cause when I open a bunch of them at a time, I get a mishmash of sound) I can't seem to bring myself to hate yours. :)

Anonymous said...

Why is it that you got such great neighbors/hood. It's not fair :(

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

She is too darling! I love those pictures! You are getting quite good with the photography! Keep it coming!

Prentiss said...

Lindsie-
How are you? I was so glad to see your comment on my blog! Your baby is darling! I think our girls might be the same age (Tessa was born 7/7/07). Hope you are doing well and I'm glad we can keep in touch! Are you teaching?
Love, Prentiss

Mindy Neal said...

Lindsie,
Those pictures of Ava are darling. Did you take them? If you did they are so cute. I love that page you did.
Mindy

miranda said...

Ava looks great! I'm sad I'm not coming up with Josh. But we wouldn't want Ava exposed to whatever Gavin's got... :0(

Brittany said...

Happy 9 months, Ava! She is beautiful. I love the pictures...

Julie Freeman said...

She is so cute! I think she is awesome and your scrap book pages are so amazing. I think we should get together sometime to digital scrap!