Monday, March 17, 2008

A Little Leprechaun says.... Happy St. Patrick's Day


Isn't she the cutest little leprechaun? If you think I am a bad mom for putting that hat on Ava, then you are going to think I am really awful when I tell you that she is feeling a little under the weather and I did it anyway. She woke up with a little runny nose and is a little more mellow than usual. We are having a pretty low key day today in hopes that she will get feeling better sooner rather than later. The weather looks a little chilly so we will be staying in, except for maybe a little grocery shopping. Hope everyone has a great St. Patty's Day. Anyone doing anything fun?

9 comments:

*Aliese* said...

She's so cute...I'm sure with all the pictures you take she'll actually be thanking you when she gets older! My dad was camera-happy when I was younger and I have hundreds of cute pictures, while my siblings don't have quite so many.

The Grantham Family said...

I pretty much expect Ava to be decked out every single holiday no matter. Her mom is the partiest-riffic biatch around! ps. How is Ava any more mellow than usual. Bring her over, we'll teach her a thing or two about being naughty!

WhiteEyebrows said...

You and your silly photo shoots...

Mindy Neal said...

Hey Lindsie that is such a cute page. Do you just take those pictures by yourself and then scrap them. They are the cutest pictures and Ava is so darling.

Pam said...

I don't think you're a bad mom...anything for a good photo right?! She really is a doll!

Lesley said...

Hey, all's fair! She is a total babe!

Hess Family said...

She is the cutest leprechaun I have ever seen. This last weekend I was really wishing you still lived in St. George so we could of had our dinner date and met cute little Ava!

Dalton Family said...

Your such a cute mom! Ava is very lucky!

The Grantham Family said...

I keep waiting for the Easter post...HELLO!