Friday, March 7, 2008

8 Months Old!



Can you believe it?! 8 Months Old! I was looking at her yesterday, realizing that it has been eight months since we had her, and while it feels like we have had her forever, I also couldn't believe how much she has changed. She is no longer the little baby we brought home from the hospital, she is turning into a spunky little girl who loves to play, talk, and interact. She is more of a little girl than she is a baby. We couldn't have asked for more. She is the best baby and I don't know how we were so lucky to have been given such a sweet, well-mannered baby. I only hope she continues to be the sweetheart that she is. I am beginning to notice a bit of a wild side in her like when I put her in her highchair and she proceeds to throw all of her toys on to the floor. We might have a little trouble maker on our hands once she decides to start moving a little more.

Here's to hoping that Josh is feeling up to Red Robin tonight. So far I have been pretty lucky in convincing him to go there on Ava's "birthdays".

11 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I honestly can't believe she is already 8 months old. That is so crazy to me! Time flies! I can't wait until she turns one (that means Nathan will be coming ANYDAY!!) hehe :)

She is beautiful Lindzer!

*Aliese* said...

I wish we had a Red Robin so I could go there on my birthdays...

Nadine said...

happy eight months ava! linds next time you are in town you need to help me get started with digital scrapbooking. i have no idea where to start. plus i need to hold that little girl.

About Me said...

Isn't it amazing how time flies!!

Travis and Lindsey said...

She is so adorable! Again I am so jelous of your scrapbook pages, they are all so dang cute!! You have the cutest pictures of Ava are you doing the photography thing?

Kirsten Brockner said...

Too sweet! funny/cute how you celebrate her "birthdays". You are very lucky how good she is..

amber buhrley said...

ok, so I guess it has been a few days since I looked at your blog. Didnt even know you did a relook and also I laughed so stinkin hard about your costco trip. you crack me up! Thank again for today! You rock! We went and saw Be kind rewind tonight and I didnt love it. I fell asleep and I never fall asleep at the theatres. Plus we went to fudruckers for dinner. I guess that is what I get for telling matt I didnt care what movie he chose and where we should go to dinner! Hope your night was better then ours!

Lesley said...

OOOH I just want to squeeze her. She is so cute!

Hess Family said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! I can't believe she is 8 months already!! I tell you enjoy then while you can because they grow up way to fast!!

Brittany said...

Hi McDaniel Family! Ava is adorable! I can't believe you had a baby only a month before me. Are you still teaching? It has been the perfect job with having such a little baby. Thanks for letting me see your blog and see people from the cohort.

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

You do the cutest scrapbook pages! You're such an inspiration.