Monday, March 24, 2008

Ava's First Easter...Part 1




Our Easter "Egg"stravaganza will have to be posted in a couple of parts because I was not able to get all the pages done today because Ava decided not to take a nap besides a five minute one in the car this morning. I am thinking those teeth she has been working on may actually be the culprit. So hopefully tomorrow I will be able to finish the Easter post.

We had an amazing Easter weekend. I know Ava is still young, but just having her made the holiday so much more fun (I'd had her Easter basket ready for two weeks) . Saturday, we were so excited to go to the Grantham Family's Annual Easter Egg Hunt. They had these cute little yellow bunny ears and glasses that Ava was loving...or maybe it was just the adults that were loving how cute she was.

Ava was too little to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt ( can't wait until next year) so she just chilled back in a lawn chair and watched. Unfortunately, I lost all of my pictures from that day which included the ones of her in the lawn chair, luckily Lindsay caught one, but I haven't got it from her yet. When I do I will post it. Anyway, it made Saturday a lot of fun and we loved getting together with our fun friends from the neighborhood. We really do feel lucky to have such wonderful neighbors, but even better friends.

Keep on the look out for Ava's First Easter...Part 2 (Easter Sunday and Ava' Easter dress and basket).




4 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Oh my gosh - I totally am cracking up at those pictures. What a cute nerd! I can't wait to see her!

*Aliese* said...

The tongue out in the second picture is really the defining detail. I love it!

Brian and Emily said...

The pictures were worth the wait. And to think you were close to not getting any! Her little shoes and shorts are my favorite.

Lesley said...

Those glasses are priceless. I am so glad that someone else dresses their kids up and takes pictures.