Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Laid Back Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We had a pretty laid back Thanksgiving here in Boise. We didn't even have a homemade dinner which was okay with me this year after hosting a large Thanksgiving last year. We headed to Chuckarama with our family and let them do all the work. No dishes, no cleaning, no nothing. Of course it wasn't a home cooked dinner but it did the trick.

After lunch, we headed down to the Festival of Trees with our niece, Matti, and nephew, Sam. It was so much fun to see all of the Christmas trees and wreaths and even Santa was there. It really gave a nice start to the Christmas season. We wandered around there for a couple of hours and stopped in so Sam could do the kid's craft. The Grantham's showed up too and Matti was nice enough to help Macie with her craft. We had a great time but Ava got tuckered out and we decided it was time to be on our way. I am sad that Thanksgiving is over, but so pumped that tomorrow I get to decorate for Christmas! I love this time of year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

So I just had to share in the excitement (I found the link to your page from Kristen's)...St. George got a Tai Pan and apparently I've already spent a ridiculous amount of money there. Also, your really cool temple pictures~Del Parson does those! I saw them at his booth at the Christmas Craft Fair thingy down here last weekend. Anyway, I hope things are great for you! I'm jealous that you have snow...Not gonna lie...

~Aliese (Chipman) Fry

The Grantham Family said...

Waiting patiently for a new post!