Wednesday, November 7, 2007

4 Months Old... Already!

It's happening, my little baby Ava is getting older, bigger, and growing up quicker than I could have ever imagined. Today she turned four months old, 1/3 of a year! I couldn't of asked for a better day too because today Ava gave me her first little laugh. I could only get it out of her once, but it was definitely a laugh. It was so exciting! I am so anxious to hear it again. Well, we celebrated by going out to lunch with Josh, Ava slept through it. She is reaching such a great stage. She is sleeping so well at night and has actually started taking pretty consistent naps, I couldn't ask for more. She has found her hands and constantly has them in her mouth. She has also discovered her feet and watches them as she wiggles them. Mostly, she has found her voice and jibber jabbers non stop. It is so much fun to listen to her. I couldn't have asked for a better four months, I am so excited for the next four to come.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nadine said...

she looks so big! what a little cutie. firsts are always the best. well...until they hit the "first time-out" and "first tantrum" stages. but it is all still so fun.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She's an angel!
About the house:
I'm not skimping on you Woman! How about you come over next time you are in SG and you can WALK through my house! We will have dinner and feed our men a yummy meal!

The Grantham Family said...

WOW! She is truly growing so way fast. I wonder if Macie will always call her "Baby Ava!" Hmmmm...we'll see! Oh, she is a sweetie!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is a 1/3 of a year old!! I can't wait to see you guys again!