Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!


Holy Cow! This is what I woke up to this morning! I really couldn't believe my eyes, in fact, I was so afraid that it was just frost that I threw some clothes on (for the benefit of my neighbors across the street, you're welcome Amber) so I could step outside and take a really good look. Obviously from the pictures it is not just frost and it is really starting to come down now. I still tend to be a kid at heart so this is a really really exciting day. This to me totally represents the holidays and after being at my friend, Lindsay's house and seeing it all decked out in Christmas decor, it is making me even more antsy to get mine decorated as well. I love this time of year, and as much as I miss living in St. George, I grew up in the snow and I love it and I am so excited to be back in it. Sadly, the novelty of it will not last all winter and before I know it I will be wishing it was spring, but for now I am enjoying every minute. BRING ON THE SNOW!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

YEY Snow! I love it! I can't wait until we go up to Grantsville for xmas, because there will be snow! Yey Snow!!

The Grantham Family said...

Holy crap! Two great minds think alike!! I just posted pictures of the snow fall...and titled it "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" Then...I check your blog and SURPRISE! The same exact post. I swear. I am laughing out loud...