Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rub-a-dub-dub, Ava in a tiny tub!


So we have officially gone to bathing Ava in the bathroom sink, instead of the little baby tub. She just loves it so much and doesn't put up a fight at all, plus it is so convenient not having to get the tub out every time we bath her. The sink is the perfect size for her right now and she turns into the most relaxed little baby. I actually enjoy bathing her now, whereas, before I would be a little ball of nerves trying to get it over with before she started screaming or pooping, and since we have started bathing her in the sink we haven't had a problem with either. I just love the picture of her little bum, and I couldn't help posting it because, no, that is not a little piece of poop stuck to her bum, it is a birthmark! Isn't that the cutest place for it? The nurses kept trying to wipe it off in the hospital whenever they changed her, in fact, Josh and I did too the first few times. This picture will be the best blackmail later in life.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava is such an angel and you are such a talented photographer! When Maddox learned to sit up I would always bathe him in our oversized kitchen sink -- he loved it! He would splash and play for such a long time and I was able to still watch him and get things done in the great room and kitchen. It's an awesome way to have a happy baby AND dust at the same time (You know us multi-taking Moms can't sit still for a second!)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Lindzer - she really is sooooo dang cute. I can't get over it. I just want to hold her and hug her and pretend she is mine!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Lindzer - She really is sooooo dang cute. I can't get over it. I just want to hold her and hug her and pretend she is mine!

Nadine said...

you are right...she has changed so much. how are you feeling. have things started to get normal again. she is so cute...you're still coming next month right?

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Look at that butt!! Who does she take after?? hehe :)

Nadine said...

hey linds...how come our comments don't show on your page? did i do it wrong.

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Sorry, once again, I didn't know what it meant to moderate comments. Now I do.