Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Recovering Puppy


I thought I would attempt to blog about something other than the sweetest baby in the whole world, and that is the sweetest puppy in the whole world. Yesterday Buster went in to have his teeth cleaned. I had been putting it off for quite a while because they have to put him under anethesia and I was so nervous about it. But I finally had to bite the bullet and make him another appointment after I cancelled the first one. So yesterday was the big day. Josh took him in at 9:00 and I was so sick to my stomach the whole time, I made Josh call around 11:00 to see if he made it out okay and he had. I was able to pick him up a little later in the afternoon and he was one sad groggy little puppy. He had the cute little orange wrap on his leg where they put the IV in. He had to have two teeth pulled so his mouth is a little sore, but he is happy to be home. THe best part was, they gave him a new scarf and for any of you who know Buster, he was very excited about this.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Poor little Buster! What a champ he is!