Friday, August 24, 2007

Body Attack


So I started going back to the gym this week and boy has it been a kick in the pants. But, I have decided that on September 22nd I am going to run, and I do mean run, a 5K. So I have got to be very dedicated this next month. However, today I took a little break from the treadmill, or at least I thought it was a break. My friend Lindsay Grantham, talked me into going to a class called Body Attack. I don't know if any of you have ever taken this class, but it totally kicked my butt. It is a mix of running, squats, lunges, the list goes on and on, and by the end of the hour I was completely wasted. It was such a great workout and I plan on doing it every Friday from now on. What a great way to end the week. I am sure I will need all weekend to recuperate (sp?) Anyway, google it and find out if there is a class near you because it was great!

9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

No thanks!

Nadine said...

okay...that workout looks super intense. i think i would probably puke. the pictures of ava's smile are adorable. she already looks like a totally different baby then when she was a new born.

The Grantham Family said...

Oh yea! I am glad you are a fan and you can now be my attack the body buddy!

The Grantham Family said...

Oh yea! So glad you have agreed to be my attack the body buddy...also loved the post!

The Grantham Family said...

Oh yea! I am so glad you are my attack the body buddy. See ya on Friday...

The Grantham Family said...

I have typed in the same comment fourteen times...I just read the bold writing (comment saved and will be visible after blog owner approval! SORRY..and teach me how you did this!)

WhiteEyebrows said...

That just looks too intense for me.

Hey linsder... You will be happy to know that I made my www.whiteeyebrows.com site into an official blog. You can now search all my old American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance blogs, and it will be so easy now for me to post new ones.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I wish I had the drive to go to the gym, but I don't! I workout the lazy-easy way in front of the T.V. on my treadmill or eliptical watching Law & Order! Let us know how the 5K goes! You Rock!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Okay, So it just realized that I had to moderate all of the comments before they show up, i had no idea how that worked, I just knew I had to have some way of keeping unknown bloggers from posting. Anyway so I had 20 comments I had to approve. Sorry, I will keep up on it better.

Sam, I am pumped about whiteeyebrows.com. You know I am your biggest fan!