Friday, August 24, 2007

First Smiles!


Over the past week or so we could tell that Ava was getting really close to a real smile. We have been anxiously awaiting this fun milestone. We have had a few smiles that we thought were real, but we definitely got some real smiles last night. These ones were pretty obvious because she was in such a good mood. The top right picture is what we are calling the first smile. I am so bummed that it is blury but, at least we got it on camera. The other pictures I just thought were really cute and decided to post them too.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel & Jeramy said...

I got your comment on my blog and it was so nice. Your baby is adorable!! And I have decided not to go private anymore. People were not happy about it, oh well I guess I should like having stalkers!! =)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I gotta see this little girl! Time flies - before you know she will be walking. When are you going to get down here?!?

Anonymous said...

Josh and Lindsie, Your new baby is so beautiful and sweet. I am jealous you have a baby girl. Ava looks more like Lindsie to me. Sorry Josh. It will be a while before I will ever get to meet Ava in person, but I am glad that I finally have been able to see her here. I will check back every now and then for more pic's!! Love, Aunt Tammy

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

rachel, I am glad you aren't going private. It is easier that way, but I totally understand why you were considering it.

Pam, we are coming down conference weekend. We will be hanging with family all weekend, but I am staying until that following Friday so we will definitely have plenty of time to get together.

Tammy,
Thanks for checking my blog. We are so excited to meet your new baby and he will be here so soon.