Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Big 28!


Boy, my husband is getting old. Today Josh turned the big 28! We had a little Fiesta for him last night with some of our neighbor friends. It was a lot of fun! We had homemade Cafe Rio and for dessert, Mud Pie and Tres Leches cake. After we ate we played cards and sadly, Josh and I were the first ones out and now we have to buy dinner for the winner, The Cromars! It was a fun evening and we are so grateful to have such fun neighbors that we have so much in common with. Thanks for being such fun friends.

I just want to give a shout out to my hubby while I am at it. Josh, thanks for being my best friend. I can't imagine my life without you. I love every minute I spend with you...well... most minutes anyway. Thanks for helping me make the cutest baby ever and for being such a cute dad. Ava is one lucky girl to be growing up with you on her side. Thanks for being a hardworking, fun loving, good hearted, and unique guy. I love that you are not afraid to be who you are. I couldn't have found a more perfect match for me. Here's to the next 28 years that I will be so lucky to spend with you.

I love you.

4 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Bday Josh! Looks like your wife made you some yummy food!

The Grantham Family said...

You didn't get a picture of the Cafe Rio spread you made....too bad. Bragging rights for sure on that one! Can't wait for left overs tonight!!

Does this mean you are back to being super party-riffic??

Tiffani said...

Happy Birthday Josh!
We Love You
Jared, Tiff, Cody, Matt, Sam & Jack

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I had forgotten all of our birthdays were right around the same time. Isn't Josh Finona's to? Anyway, 28! Wow! We are old! 10 year reunion this year! Ugh!