Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Blankee

Ava is already living in luxury. She owns the softest and silkiest blanket ever! It is called a My Blankee and she recieved it from her Papa (my dad). These blankets aren't cheap, in fact they are quite expensive, but Papa is already spoiling her rotten. My siblings and I all had a blanket growing up with the silky edge around it and so it was very important that Ava have one to grow up with too. Well, the day we brought her home from the hospital, Ava recieved her very first Fed Ex package, a My Blankee. We wrapped her in it one night and sure enough her little hand went right to the silky edge and held on tight. It was the sweetest thing. Looks like she is already growing an attachment to it. Thanks Papa!

1 comment:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I want one! That blanket looks so comfy! Do they make them in adult sizes too?? hehe :)