Monday, September 29, 2008

I like to Move It, Move It!

This little girl gets around...the house that is! She has become a really mover and shaker and she is all over the place. This is her coming to get me after her nap.
But first she needed to make a pit stop to see if anyone was at the front door...
Nope.
But what about the living room...Nope.
It sure has been fun watching her move, something that had been a very hard thing to imagine just a few short weeks ago. We sure love this little girl!
This is video from a couple of weeks ago, she still has the same crawling technique, just a little faster.


8 comments:

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

She looks so dang cute. I love her crawling that is great she really is a doll.

*Aliese* said...

Love the Army crawl! I also love that she pulls the toy toward her instead of continuing the scoot. So smart!

Mindy Neal said...

Ava is so dang cute. I am glad she is moving around. The fun starts now!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

That is so fun! That little video cracks me up! Her little legs are going nuts kicking! Congrats Ava!

krista said...

Really could she be any cuter? I don't think so! I love that she was looking over to check and see if anyone was at the door. She's really getting around, WATCH OUT!

Cleverley fam said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you Lindsie, so much, for that sweet video. I am so homesick for you guys, and after seeing that video I've really got a craving for a trip to Boise! I love your title too, its perfect. Your little baby doll just gets cuter and cuter every day. Thank you again for the video, it made my day. :)
Love you guys

Pam said...

Life as you know it is over. And really, she's yummy...I could eat her.

Kirsten Brockner said...

Loved Pam's comment! That is so exciting for you both!!! Cute as ever...