Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello....Is it me your looking for?

Hi, Do you remember us? We haven't been around for a few weeks, but we are back and ready to blog!

Sorry about the lack of posts in the last month, it has been a weird month and I have felt super busy. I've hardly been able to find the time to sleep let alone blog. Oh, who am I kidding, any of you who know me know that I never go without my sleep. We haven't had a lot of exciting events going on in our lives, but to get my mom off my case, I managed to scrounge up a few little tidbits. The excitement is in the two previous posts, but to end this post, I leave you with a little eye candy...


7 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Welcome back... although to be honest I am reconsidering our friendship. What we get to spend some time together and then you think you don't have to talk to me again for a few months? That is not how it works. What's been going on? Give me a call sometime!

Nadine said...

glad to have you back. don't forget to post some pictures of you fall decorations. i always get the best ideas from you. hope you don't mind if i copy.

Dalton Family said...

Welcome back! I was missing cute picture of your daughter!

Hess Family said...

Wow!!! I was really getting worried about you. I can not beleive how adorable little Ava is. I think she looks just like you!!! Welcome back and I look forward to some new updated on your fam.

kevin and kelcie said...

first one post a month is not cutting it please advise this is your warning i need at least 1 post every 2 weeks AT LEAST. I have been tagged by my friend Jen and now i am tagging you, Read my blog to find out the rules.

Layton Family said...

Hey guys,
I finally checked out your blog! It's awesome. I love to see those videos of Ava. I tried to creat my own blog. Maybe this way we can keep in touch better.
Love ya, Mitzi

Travis and Lindsey said...

Ok this is kind of random, but Hali is almost one and I'm thinking about her birthday. I remember absolutely loving how you did the lady bug theme on Ava's birthday. Since the day Hali was born we have called her our little Hali 'bug'. So I was wondering if I could steel you ideas and if you could tell me how you made the little lady bug cakes, they are adorable!