Monday, December 22, 2008

A Visit to Santa

After taking this picture a few weeks ago, we thought a picture with Santa wasn't going to be much of a success this year (even though I don't think it could get much better than this).
I don't blame her either, that was one scary Santa. Instead of putting on a fake beard he just painted over his own and it wasn't working for him.


Much Better!
We decided to give it one more shot and headed down to the mall last week.
Guess she likes the Santa that charges $15 for one 5x7, and that was the cheapest option!
What can I say, she has expensive taste.

(no, i did not pay $15, I just took a quick pic myself)

4 comments:

Lesley said...

That second Santa is da bomb compared to number 1. Wooowee!

*Aliese* said...

I can't blame her for liking the second one better. Note: Santa #1 has a random sticker stuck to the fur of his boot; maybe that ticked her off!

krista said...

love the santa. i'm a sucker and paid for the picture. but only because they had signs telling you to please not take your own pictures. should have gone to the boise santa i guess!

ava is cuter than ever!

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever seen a creepy looking Santa Clause before - but I think that first one is him! She is so stinking adorable....