Friday, November 14, 2008

Being raised by a pack of dogs...

Ava has turned into quite the little traveler. Her wounded soldier crawl is getting very speedy.


She also likes to travel with a toy in tow. She recently picked up a little trick from the dogs to get her from point a to point b just a little bit quicker...





" Look mom, No hands!"
She takes a break to stop and play and then...

...back in the mouth it goes and...

She's off!
Who is this girl and where do I get more?
I'm beginning to question our 3:1 Dog to Ava ratio.

No this is not an announcement...
nor is there one to come.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh my word! So funny!

amber buhrley said...

I love that little girl! I can't believe how amazingly adorable she is.

Brittany said...

Ethan never crawled, crawled. He always did an army crawl. It was so cute! Fun little memory of her...