Friday, June 6, 2008

Where has the time gone...

I know I am posting a day early, Ava turns 11 months old tomorrow, but our day will be filled with yard work and spring cleaning, so I didn't want to forget. I honestly don't know where the time has gone! I have been reading about many of my friends babies turning one and it is crazy to think that will be Ava in one month. How can she be turning a year old in one month? It just doesn't seem possible. She has had many big changes occur in this last month, making me realize that she is growing up right before my eyes. She now officially has her first tooth, it only took about six months to break through but we got there. She is now in occupational therapy once a week. A great therapist comes to our house and works with Ava for about an hour. I have seen so much improvement in her mobility in only a couple of weeks. Still nowhere near crawling, but she has become more confident with sitting up and reaching to grab things. She has started clapping her hands too, which has been so fun. The best thing we discovered this month...Ava is very ticklish, especially under her chin. I love that if I ever need to hear a little giggle, that is a sure fire way of getting one out, she just can't contain herself. How could I love this girl any more...I just don't think it is possible.

10 comments:

amber buhrley said...

She is such a sweetie and the laugh is just the cutest! Love the page! Gotta learn!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Holy crap only one more "monthly" post for you and only one more "monthly" post before little Nathan is here! CRAZY! I can't believe you are going to have a ONE year old! She is so cute and she is getting big! Can't wait to see her!

About Me said...

Your pages look amazing, wish I was that great of a scrapper!! Ava is simply adorable!

Mindi said...

she is beautiful.
thanks for the invite, i will email you from our email when i get home. (we kick it old school with a land line service. kinda lame)

Julie Freeman said...

So cute! I am starting on the red tu tu tomorrow if you are still interested! Ava is so adorable. You are amazing with her scrapbooks. Do you print them out?

Krissy said...

She is such a cutie! Our babies are growing up way too fast!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

She is so cute I can't believe how big she is getting.

Amberlee said...

ALMOST ONE, oh my goodness. The time flies, right. Glad to hear that her P.T. is going well.

Brittany said...

You are the best mom... You are so cute to scrapbook/blog her pictures and cute stories of her EVERY month. You are amazing! Ava will love to look back and read all this...

Dalton Family said...

Your such a cute mom! Ava is getting big. Get ready to run keeping up with her =]