Thursday, April 29, 2010

5 Months

It's currently his favorite place to be.
He just started playing with all the toys on it.
It's so much fun to watch.
I love the bottom three pics.
In the first one I like to imagine him saying, " You messin' with me?"
and then he puts him in his place.
In the second picture I like to think he is thinking, " Oh, I never imagined it would taste so good!"
Funny little guy.
and do you wanna know what it's looking like down below?...
Oh yeah! Juicy Delicious Goodness!


6 comments:

amber buhrley said...

I just want to squeeze those. They are amazing! What a stud!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

What dang cute kiddos you have! Ava is looking like a little lady and Dex is getting huge! Those legs are out of control! haha :)

Umm, I'm confused though. Where did his hair go? Did you shave his head or did it just turn blonde or what? When you coming down next?

Shannon said...

Oh my. Yum. Those are such nummy looking legs. So so cute. That's it. Mine is just to skinny. He's getting cream for dinner.

krista said...

don't you just love chubby legs? definitely one of the best things about babies!

love all the cute pictures.

Auna Leigh said...

you kill me! how do you do it all!? what a great little momma you are! oh ya, 11am thursday at the church for National Day of Prayer. we are just meeting with other ladies and their kids for a prayer and patriotic songs!

Hess Family said...

I love his chubby legs!! I cannot believe how big he is getting! What a cutie. I love Ava's stylin' picture with her shades. What cute kids!