Monday, January 18, 2010

Makes Me Smile...

Do let me explain...
Josh is wearing a bandanna because it has Vicks vapor rub on it and he had a sore throat,
not because he is trying to be sexy even though it is really sexy.
Ava is wearing Elmo pajamas because somewhere along the way I renegotiated my "no character clothing" stance to allow clothing that never leaves the house (i.e. pajamas).
That is until this week when I broke down and bought her an Elmo t-shirt, but it was on clearance at Old Navy for next to nothing and actually kind of cute. Plus, I was missing her because she went on a trip with Josh for a couple of days and I was excited to surprise her with it.
Dexter, well, he's naked because he likes to spit up A LOT so he hasn't earned the right to wear clothing. Tough Love, that'll teach him. :)
I love my little family, even on days like this.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

What a pathetic looking little bunch. I love it! Way to capture the moment. I love the looks on Josh and Ava's faces. The naked baby only adds to the tragedy of it all. And the bandana only adds to sexiness that is Josh.

Jason and Callie said...

Josh and Buster have something in common - they both know how to strut their stuff in bandanas. Your kids are beautiful and I can't wait to meet Dexter!

Michelle said...

Love your 'tough love' comment Too cute :0)
Great pics