Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ava turns Two!

Ava's second birthday came and went so quickly! Her big day was pretty low key, but I think she still felt special. We went to breakfast at one of our new favorite places, Rockies and then headed to Costco to pick up cupcakes.
I think Ava felt extra special because Grandma and Papa came up to spend some time with her.

Papa really enjoyed the party!

She received some great gifts including, a shopping cart with food, a Betty Crocker kitchen set complete with apron, oven mit, spoon, etc., a cute red chair, some moolah, a baby doll, a couple of books, a dress, and a mommy kit containing everything she could need to take care of her new baby.


Her favorite present was her new kitchen!
I didn't know how much I would loathe this kitchen and the mess it makes for me to clean up every day, but she thinks it is great and that makes it worth it!
She wasn't loving opening the presents, but she did love having everyone sing happy birthday to her and blowing out the candles.

...and of course eating an entire giant cupcake all by herself!


2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's already two.

Amberlee said...

Happy 2nd B-Day Ava Dear... She gets cuter each year. So, it is pretty sad that her play kitchen is nicer than my real one. Super spoiled little one, but I can't blame ya there. Hope you have been feeling okay with number dos.