Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ava Walks!

This video is from a few weeks ago when we were down in St. George. My mom and the Grape (my grandpa) were keeping Ava occupied while we packed the truck up and this is what I came back to. She is now taking a few more steps than in this video and has pretty much mastered the one handed walk (holding one of my hands). We are so excited to have a walking girl this summer considering she has pretty much worn holes on the knees of all of her pants. She has now figured out how to get back down the stairs after going up which has been a huge relief. She is coming right along and we couldn't be having more fun or be more proud!

9 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Aw, yay for Ava! I love that she claps for herself. I can't believe how TALL she's getting.

shel said...

It's too bad NO ONE adores that little girl.

Way to go, Ava!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

WooWoo! Congrats guys!

Christina P. said...

She is so adorable! I love it when your grandpa picks her up and gives her a kiss on her head! Its so sweet! You can tell she is so proud of herself!

amber buhrley said...

I love it! Im with you when you said who allowed her to grow up? and especially while Im not there! I cant believe how big she has gotten and how much she has changed since we left. Remember she wasnt even crawling. Yikes, life is going to be so different when we get back! But thank you for keeping us posted on her events! I love hearing about them!

Angie said...

Wow! I can't believe it took you 2 weeks to let us know! She is so cute!

Hess Family said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I love when she starts clapping! So So So cute!!!!

About Me said...

How exciting Congrats Ava! and what is this you were in St. George and didn't call

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

I am so excited good job Ava.